Quincy QT-15 Two-Stage, Splash Lubricated Reciprocating Air Compressor, 15 HP, 230 Volt, 3 Phase, 120 Gallon Horizontal, Pro Package, QT-15-120H
QT Pro Package 5-15 HP
- ODP Motor
- Motor Overload Protection
- Ball Valve Tank Drain
- Automatic Start/Stop 5 to 10 HP
- Dual Control on 15 HP
- NO BULL Warranty Available
QT Compressor Features
- Splash Lubricated Two-Stage
- Cast-iron Crankcase, Cylinders and Flywheel
- Stainless-Steel Reed Valves with Valve Bumpers
- Ductile Iron, Double Throw Crankshaft
- Fin and Tube Intercooler
- Sight Glass Oil Gauge on QT-5, QT-7.5 and QT-10
- Bayonet Type Oil Gauge on QT-15 and QT-54
- Automotive Style Inlet Filter/Silencer
- One-Year Warranty Standard
- HP: 15
- Voltage: 230
- Phase: 3
- Unit Style: Simplex
- Tank Configuration: Horizontal
- Tank Size (Gallons): 120
- ACFM @175 PSIG: 51
- RPM: 923
- Shipping Weight(Lbs): 995
- L x W x H (In): 106 x 28 x 55
- EWK Kit Part Number: 2022 1636 04
No Bull Extended Warranty:*
Quincy Compressor (seller) warrants the original complete QT PRO & MAX , QP PRO & MAX and Single Stage units for two (2) years from date of purchase, provided that the Purchaser (1) obtains the appropriate EWK kit (refer to EWK reference chart) at the time of compressor purchase, (2) registers the products online with Quincy Compressor at www.quincycompressor.com and (3) uses the kit contents in accordance with the instruction manual.
*See complete manufacturer’s warranty statement for full terms and conditions
The Quincy QT reciprocating piston air compressor is more than just your typical splash-lubricated two-stage. The highly efficient, robust QT delivers more air (CFM) per brake horsepower while consuming less energy. We use cast-iron where it’s needed for strength and durability, and aluminum where it’s needed for optimum cooling and long life. A Quincy compressor may cost you a little more up front, but over time, the long lasting performance will save you money.
What Makes it a Quincy?
Compressor Head, Gaskets and Valves
• Aluminum head for cooler operating temperatures and longer life.
• Graphite cylinder and head gaskets for positive sealing and improved performance.
• Stainless-steel, corrosion resistant reed valves with controlled lift for maximum efficiency.
• Finned-copper-tubed intercooler dissipates excess heat from the first stage of compression to the second-stage, helping to eliminate carbon build up in the head and increase valve life.
• Large, balanced cast-iron flywheel for smoother operation, angled for maximum cooling across the compressor for longer life.
• High performance, automotive-style rings allow less than 6 PPM oil carryover.
• Balanced counter-weighted crankshaft for smooth, trouble-free operation.
• Cast-iron cylinder, flywheel, and crankcase for dependability.
• The extra-capacity oil reservoir assures low oil temperatures for lasting performance.
Quincy packs a one-two punch when comparing components to lower priced compressors. We feature IEC magnetic starters, premium motors, high quality pressure switches, metal automotive style filter/silencers, and a manual ball valve-style tank drain.