High Inlet Temperature Refrigerated Dryer
Use with air compressors not equipped with an aftercooler
QRHT Series Total Air System High Temperature Dryers integrate five different components that perform separate functions. An air-cooled aftercooler, refrigerated dryer, moisture separator, Zero Loss drain, and coalescing filter — these five components work in harmony to ensure clean dry, filtered compressed air.
Coalescing (oil removing) Filter Included!
- Capacity: 75 scfm
- Use with Compressor: 15 HP
- Voltage: 115-1-60
- Connection: 1/2″ NPT
- Prefilter Included: QMF-75
- Dimensions: 22.6″ x 18.1″ x 31.0″ LxWxH
- Weight: 168 Lbs.
- Power Consumption 0.8 kW
- Refrigerant: R404A
- 180ºF Inlet Temperature
- 3-in-1 Design
- Eliminates Water, Oil and Dirt from Air
- Prevents Damage to Pneumatic Tools
- Prevents “Fisheye” Paint Splotches
- Reduces Operational Downtime
- Increase Profitability and Productivity